Knight is an English piano manufacturer established in London (1936 – 2003). Knight closed down in the year 2003. For information on British pianos click here.
If you are thinking of selling your Knight piano we are interested in purchasing this make. We are especially intent on buying those made between 1965 and 1985.
If you are looking to sell your piano please contact us here (At this stage, you don’t need to send any photographs, though they would be useful to assess more accurately how much your piano is worth.)
SEND IN AN EMAIL
The first stage of our piano valuation service, begins with an email containing the information below. Answer these questions as best as you can as that will help us give you a more accurate estimate.
- Is it an upright or a grand piano?
- Make of piano, height of upright or length of grand
(measured from the front of the keys to the back of the piano)
- Serial number if available
- How much use has the piano had, if known
- Is the casework in original condition as far as you know
- Brief comments on the condition of the piano in general
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The piano taken from the front slightly to one side (for grand pianos please make sure the lid is up and the music desk is shown) – Grand / Upright
- Close-up of the keys and name – Grand / Upright
- Close-up of the front with the lid closed – Grand / Upright
- The serial number of the piano on the frame or elsewhere if you can find it – Grand / Upright
- About 10 hammers in the mid treble taken from above showing the indentation in the end of them – Grand / Upright
- The strings and tuning pins taken towards from the middle, showing where the strings are wound onto the tuning pins – Grand / Upright
- The soundboard behind or under the strings – Grand / Upright
- Any obvious defects
For a quote on your piano please click here with piano make, model, serial number, estimated age and pictures of the piano. Other makes of piano that we are looking for: Challen, Fazer (upright), Feurich, Gors and Kallman, Ibach, John Broadwood, Kaps (upright), Kawai, Kemble, Knight, Richard Lipp (grand), Sauter, Seiler, Steinway, Welmar,… Please enquire for other makes.