Steinway & Sons valuation form
(form can be found on the bottom of the page)
If you are thinking of selling your Steinway piano we are interested in purchasing most, especially grands. There was a good period of pre-war Steinway pianos and also a high quality period of modern upright and grand pianos from about 1960.
MOST COMMON STEINWAY PIANOS IN THE UK
- Model O Length 5′ 10½” (180cm): usually Rosewood or Mahogany. Earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered the best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Model A Length 6′ 2″ (188cm): usually rosewood or mahogany, earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered. The best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Other models represent the other 30% of used Steinway grand pianos in the UK
- Model V Height 125 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 67,5 cm
- Model K Height 132 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 68 cm
- Most modern used Steinway pianos in the UK are generally black
For a quote on your piano please click here with piano make, model, serial number, estimated age and pictures of the piano. Other makes of piano that we are looking for: Challen, Fazer (upright), Feurich, Gors and Kallman, Ibach, John Broadwood, Kaps (upright), Kawai, Kemble, Knight, Richard Lipp (grand), Sauter, Seiler, Steinway, Welmar,… Please enquire for other makes.