If you are thinking of selling your Steinway piano we are interested in purchasing most, especially grands. There was a good period of pre-war Steinway pianos and also a high quality period of modern upright and grand pianos from about 1960.
MOST COMMON STEINWAY PIANOS IN THE UK
- Model O Length 5′ 10½” (180cm): usually Rosewood or Mahogany. Earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered the best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Model A Length 6′ 2″ (188cm): usually rosewood or mahogany, earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered. The best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Other models represent the other 30% of used Steinway grand pianos in the UK
- Model V Height 125 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 67,5 cm
- Model K Height 132 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 68 cm
- Most modern used Steinway pianos in the UK are generally black
For a quote on your piano please click here with piano make, model, serial number, estimated age and pictures of the piano. Other makes of piano that we are looking for: Challen, Fazer (upright), Feurich, Gors and Kallman, Ibach, John Broadwood, Kaps (upright), Kawai, Kemble, Knight, Richard Lipp (grand), Sauter, Seiler, Steinway, Welmar,… Please enquire for other makes.