If you are thinking of selling your Steinway piano we are interested in purchasing most, especially grands. There was a good period of pre-war Steinway pianos and also a high quality period of modern upright and grand pianos from about 1960.
If you are looking to sell your piano please contact us here (At this stage, you don’t need to send any photographs, though they would be useful to assess more accurately how much your piano is worth.)
Most common Steinway pianos in the UK
We offer a more comprehensive list of steinway pianos. Please see our Steinway page)
- Model O Length 5′ 10½” (180cm): usually Rosewood or Mahogany. Earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered the best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Model A Length 6′ 2″ (188cm): usually rosewood or mahogany, earlier ones with turned legs and later with square tapered. The best have a rich, full and powerful tone
- Other models represent the other 30% of used Steinway grand pianos in the UK
- Model V Height 125 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 67,5 cm
- Model K Height 132 cm, Length 152,5 cm, depth 68 cm
- Most modern used Steinway pianos in the UK are generally black
For a full range of new and second hand pianos for sale click here for more information on Steinway click here.
313 total views, 2 views today
312 total views, 1 views today