If you are thinking of selling your Seiler piano we are interested in these Austrian instruments. We are keen on Seiler modern grand and upright pianos.
Please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01865 240634 (At this stage, you don’t need to send any photographs, though they would be useful to assess more accurately how much your piano is worth.)
- Is it an upright or a grand?
- Make of piano?
- Height of upright or the length of the grand: (measured from the front of the keys to the back of the pianos
- Serial number if available
- How much use has the piano had?, if known
- Is the casework in original condition?
- Brief comments on the condition of the piano in general?
- The piano taken from the front slightly to one side
- Close-up of the keys and name
- Close-up of the front with the lid closed
- The serial number or the piano on the frame or elsewhere if you can find it
- About 10 hammers in the mid treble taken from above showing the indentation in the end of them
- The strings and tuning pins taken towards from the middle, showing especially where the strings are wound onto the tuning pins
- The soundboard behind or under the strings
- Any obvious defects
For a quote on your piano please send us an email with the piano make, model, serial number, estimated age and pictures of the piano to: email@example.com Other makes of piano that we are looking for: Allison (baby grand), Bechstein, Challen, Chappell, Fazer (upright), Feurich, Gors and Kallman, Ibach, John Broadwood, Kaps (upright), Kawai, Kemble, Knight, Richard Lipp (grand), Rogers (George), Sauter, Seiler, Steinway, Welmar, Zender… Please enquire for other makes.